Selecting a Digital Application for Project 1

Project 1 - Google Forms

The application I decided for the Project #1 is Google Forms a presentation software. I never heard of this application or even know the application existed until I was playing with all of the applications. I think understanding the application and using it will help me in the future when I start my research in my field work. You can produce forms, surveys, worksheets, quizzes, and assessments for anything. Making blank quizzes could also benefit me during the school year as a study tool for myself. The reason why I choice this application because it benefit myself and also teachers looking for ways to be more effective with their time and tools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD9HW1

DD4HW1 GSP

DD10HW4 Chapter 18