Complete a Library Database Search

Using the Library database search, I found over 16,000 articles related to the search visualization for Public Health or visuals for Public Health.  

My first article I selected was the "Community Health Map: A geospatial and multivariate data visualization tool for public health datasets" This documents help you analyze documents like graphs and data. 

Author:
Sopan, Awalin
Journal:
Government information quarterly
ISSN:
0740-624X

Date:
04/01/2012

My second article I selected was "Visual Ethnography: Bridging Anthropology and Public Health"This document is bringing a different view on culture and the medical field together to solve some health issues. 


Author:
Cremers, Anne Lia
Journal:
Practicing anthropology
ISSN:
0888-4552



My last article I selected was "A Tool for Interactive Disease Outbreak Visualization, Detection, and Forecasting" The document shows you analyze data related to health issues. Looking in the epidemiology point of view. 

Author:
Niemi, Jarad
Journal:
Online journal of public health informatics
ISSN:
1947-2579


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD9HW1

DD4HW1 GSP

DD10HW4 Chapter 18