DD1HW1 Chapter 3

Exercise 2: Your word processor probably contains a number of templates for such applications as letters, memos, faxes, and résumés. Evaluate one of these templates. Is it clear and professional looking? Does it present a design that will be effective for all users or only for some? What changes would you make to the template to improve it? Write a memo to your instructor presenting your findings, and attach a copy of the template.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to evaluate my resume in hoping to improve it. My resume is clear and professional looking. It has all the important elements on the resumes and key points. I think the present design is effective for all users but when I apply to certain job I edit my resume specifically for them. For example, temporary or summer jobs will not be on my resume only long term and beneficial jobs will be places on my resume. I would not changes to the template I would improve my word choice and description under each element to improve my resume. I never took a resume class or ask anyone for help I just google examples of resumes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD9HW1

DD4HW1 GSP

DD10HW4 Chapter 18