DD4HW3 Reflect on PR

Peer Review Reflections: 

Doing the Peer Review help me understand what the project is asking for and how to make it better. Looking at other people projects and commenting help give more ideas for my projects. The two projects I review were good and going into the right direction to become great projects. Learning from reviewing to much detail is better than no detail, which can help the readers understand what they are getting from the instructions. I hope my suggestions and comments for the projects help make there project better. 

 Looking at the comments for my project I need to work on word choice for the directions. Making the directions clear and simple will help the reader. Along with adding more details on little features on the application. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD9HW1

DD4HW1 GSP

DD10HW4 Chapter 18