DD4HW5 Plan Design Revisions

Plan Layout & Design Revisions 

  • Proximity, alignment, repetition, & contrast 
- Add different font and sizing to separate the notes, comments, and ideas compare to the instructions. 
- No repetition.
  • Chunking, queuing, & filtering 
- Making sure the pictures and the steps are on the page so there no confusion. 
- I need to make the important stuff in bold or underline.  
- Fix some of my word choices. 
- Proof read my work. 
  • Page layout & columns 
- Once I fix the steps and images I will make the appearance look more presentable. 
  • Typography 
- Using different fonts, sizing, headings, underline so the read can understand the importance of some certain things. 
  • Titles & headings 
- Rename some of the titles so it makes more sense. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD9HW1

DD4HW1 GSP

DD10HW4 Chapter 18