DD5HW1 Emphasis

Focus on Emphasis for Project #1 

While writing and revising my draft I learn my writing is style can be informal and sometimes don't make sense. Looking at the comments on my draft help me see the reader view. When I was revising it I had to make sure every step I did I wrote down so they can see what I see. I had to change my way a thinking by not assuming someone knows how do something no matter how small the task is. Using this technical made me more aware and add more details to my document.

1. One of the revision in my final project was adding options for different steps. Instead of assuming the reader already had a Gmail account or know how to work it, I made a options for those who did not have one along with users who did. I also added options on how to send the forms by giving them options to send it email, a link, Facebook, or Twitter and provide steps for those different options. 

2. The second revision for my final project is adding more pictures so the reader can see what I see when I'm navigating through the application. Adding the pictures made me think of more steps so I can be more clear and adding notes to help the reader. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD9HW1

DD4HW1 GSP

DD10HW4 Chapter 18