DD5HW2 Proofreading

Proofreading 

When working on Project #1 was challenging because I had to think about the readers and make it understandable for all audiences. I had rewrite my instructions may times because I was to informal when writing or to confusing. What help me write the instructions was working the application like a begin and answer the questions as I go so I can cover everything when exploring the application. I had to stop assuming the audience knew what I was talking about and had experience like myself. 

Another thing I learn from doing Project #1 was Google Drawing. I didn't know about this application until the project and its a great editing tool, which I'm glad I explored. I would use this tool more doing the school year when working with presentations along with my application Google Form. Using these tools open my door to more experience on the computer and different applications. 

I also need to learn to slow down my writing and brain so they can work together. My brain is working faster than I type and the reason why I had many grammar mistakes. 

Examples of bad sentences: 

1. This the screen you should see once you log into your Gmail account.

Revised sentence: This is the screen you should see, once you are logged in into your gmail account.

2. When you click on “Send” this should up.

Revised sentence: When you click on "Send", this should appear on your screen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD9HW1

DD4HW1 GSP

DD10HW4 Chapter 18