Analyze Ethical Considerations

Four Ethnical Consideration Project #3


Competence and diligence: I do have training and experience on working on research papers and working in groups to complete a project. I think I did work diligent this whole project. Though I could of put more effort if I had more time but I got the job done. I believe Jonah work diligent also and Wesley was pretty busy with outside and could of put more work in for the project.

Generosity: It is important in a group and we did communicate what needs to be done and if someone had questions we help work it out. Answers the problem state or research question shows how generosity works and being productive.

Honesty and candor: We didn't steal any rolls or ideas from each other along with making sure we cited everything. Citing is important because we have to give credit to everyone word. Our research was honest and true to what we were trying to say in order to better the Universal Assistance company.

Loyalty: We had loyal team members with the same goal to finish this project.

We need to watch for out citing and making sure we cite everything. By doubling checking we can dropbox out project and check for originality.

Four Ethnical Consideration for Public Health: 

Competence and diligence: In order to work in the medical you have to have the experience and training to get hired. Volunteering and getting a internship is how I plan to gain my competence in the medical field. I will always work diligent to make sure I stay on top of my things and my career.

Generosity: I have to make sure I'm always professional when I working at professional establishment. Giving every company a good name and making sure I represent myself according.

Honesty and candor: When I present my research I had to make sure it is accurate and it corresponds to what I am talking about. Giving crediting to who contribute and setting all my research. In Public Health we use a lot of different sources and people work. To make sure everything is honest you have to give credit for every word you used.

Loyalty: You have to loyalty to yourself but you can have loyalty to a company. Making sure you stay true to yourself and don't take yourself out of character for a job is very important. Make sure you have the discipline and know your values. Don't let anyone disrespect you or discredit you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD9HW1

DD4HW1 GSP

DD10HW4 Chapter 18