Conduct Individual Resource Evaluation, Part 2

 Evaluating Print and Online Sources

Effective Team Communication

Crick, Jerry. “Effective Team Communication.” In Practice, vol. 36, no. 2, 2014, pp. 96–98., doi:10.1136/inp.g380. Accessed 7 Aug. 2017.

Authorship: I do not recognize the author but I trust the article because I got it from the U of A database. I did not see other articles link to my article but there was many articles similar to the topic I searched.

Publiser: The article was published in, "In Practice"

Knowledge of the literature: The author seems real experience in the topic of effective team communication because he mentions his tactics he uses in his company and the results.

Accuracy and verifiability of the information: Coming from a research database I think it is accurate and justified information.

Timeliness: The article was published in 2014, which makes it pretty recent and the information if valid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD9HW1

DD4HW1 GSP

DD10HW4 Chapter 18